I know most of you have probably finished up most of your Christmas shopping, but for those still looking for some good ideas we have an awesome new wading boot from Korker’s called the Devils Canyon, that would would fit the bill perfectly. The Devils Canyon uses the same Boa lace system that Korker’s is known for and is extremely light for such a feature packed boot. This boot does not have the traditional clunky styling that you typically have with wading boots, instead it has a more stream-lined hiking boot look to it. I would highly encourage anybody looking for a new pair of wading boots to come check out the Devils Canyon, I know I will be fishing in a pair next season!
Here are some additional tech specs on the boot from Korkers
An incredibly light boot, fits like a glove and delivers athletic and agile performance.
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- M2 Boa® lacing system quick on/off and custom fit.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability enhanced midsole, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material, reduced seams, recessed triple-stitched uppers and molded toe cap.
- Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
- Comfort unique stretch upper cuff provides athletic, glove-like fit.
- 3 lbs 2 oz