Back by popular demand, Simms has introduced the new G3 guide Bootfoot waders! We have special ordered a few in for customers already and they are a great looking pair of waders. The boot is a BOGS boot and is offered in both a felt and lug sole bottom. Just like the G3 stockingfoot, the bootfoot has five layer goretex in high wear areas and a three layer upper. Both layers are improved fabrics which are 25% more breathable then previous models. The G3 Bootfoot is a great pair of waders that I encourage all of you to check out, give us a call at the shop if we can help you out in any way!
Here is some additional information from simms;
- Featuring GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric – offers the most durable waterproof/breathable fabric designed to meet the demands of professional guides and hard core anglers
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower – 25% more breathable
- Patented front and back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort and mobility
- Reach-through, lined hand warmer pocket with zippered chest pocket
- Removable Tippet Tender™ Pocket with dual entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with YKK® buckles
- Low profile belt loops with 2” stretch nylon wading belt
- Custom boot designed specifically for Simms waders. Also available in a Vibram® Lug sole.