Simms is always coming out with awesome new products to help us enjoy our time on the water better and the new “Slick Jacket” does just that. The Slick Jacket is designed to be very clean on the front of the jacket so nothing hangs up or catches while you are fishing. The jacket is made of a 3 layer gore tex pro shell and has the hidden cuffs like the classic “guide” jacket. This is an awesome jacket that would be a bulletproof steelhead, saltwater, or rainy day on the South Fork jacket. Come by the shop and check this thing out!
Here is some additional information from simms;
When rainfall powerwashes the Pacific Northwest, find returns of ocean-bright steelhead and seek fortress-like shelter in Simms’ new Slick Jacket. Propelled by GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric, with stretch, the Slick flows with your body for superior mobility, while the ultraclean outside-in design delivers snag-free performance from hood to bottom hem. Features include ample storage via large integrated chest pockets for fly boxes and tip-wallets, coupled with internal organization for river mainstays such as sunglasses, tippets, and leaders. Watertight, adjustable cuffs and a dual draw-cord waist keep the dank out, while plush hand warmer pockets with interior pass-thru zips allow you to access waders lying within, without breeching your external bulwark.
- 2 large chest pockets capable of storing a “6-pack” of fly boxes with internal organization
- 2 large hand warmer pockets with YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® ultra water-resistant zips and interior pass-thru zips for access to inside of jacket
- Watertight adjustable cuffs & dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane; 100% Nylon backer interior
- Approximate weight 27 oz./ 765 g
- S, M, L, XL, XXL