We have been getting some of our fall shipments and some of the new product coming in is awesome. Today I wanted to tell you guys about the new “Axis” Hoody from Simms. The Axis is an awesome hoody with a grid fleece interior and Hydrophobic cuffs to prevent water from creeping up your sleeves. The jacket feels heavy duty, comes with two hand warmer pockets and could be worn either by itself or as a layering piece. We are still waiting for weather cool enough around here to really fish in the Axis, but you can tell Simms has another winner. We have this jacket in stock right now and you need to come check it out!
Here is some additional information about the Axis Hoody from Simms;
The hoody evolution goes from street stealth to last call comfort to heavy hitting fishing companion in Simms’ most superior incarnation yet, the Axis. Powered by Polartec® ThermalPro® fabric, this best-in-class piece is quick drying, features no-sweat breathing capabilities, and packs unbeatable warmth-to-weight performance. Stretch fabric equals unhindered mobility. Patented hydrophobic cuffs won’t catch water when it’s time to release the beast. And the full-zip design, with appreciated hand-warmer pockets, delivers awesome protection against unseasonable elements. Throw up the hood and soldier into the future with the next-generation Axis.
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric offers outstanding warmth without weight, has excellent breathability & dries quickly
- Patented hydrophobic cuffs prevent water from wicking up sleeves
- Full zip hoody with two zip hand warmer pockets & a bonded stretch woven pocket
- Fabric Tech: 91% Polyester/9% Lycra® Polartec® Thermal Pro® 300 Gram Stretch Grid Fleece (body); 90% Polyester/10% Spandex DWR Hydrophobic fleece cuffs
- Approx Weight: 20 oz./567 g/m2
- Sizes: S/20, M/30, L/40, XL/50, XXL/60