With the “cooler” temperatures we have been having lately, a lot of guys have been coming in asking about when we are going to put our Steelhead flies out, well we did today! We have all the standby patterns in stock as well as a bunch of new stuff. The new stuff looks awesome, especially the skating dries.
Sticking with the Steelhead theme, we have another new jacket in the store from Simms called the fall run jacket. This will be a great insulator piece or a stand alone peace during nice fall days. Below is what Simms has to say about the new jacket.
“Fall migrations go in several directions. Upstream for giant browns en route to their natal dancing grounds. And virtually any points north, east, south, and west, depending on which direction you travel to intercept banner autumn fishing. Wherever you roam, throw on a Simms’ Fall Run Jacket for lightweight, packable performance in the form of PrimaLoft® One insulation. Jackets feature a winning warmth-to-weight ratio and the water repellency to take on wet conditions the world over.
- Lightweight, packable PrimaLoft® One insulation to keep you warm even in wet conditions
- PrimaLoft® One insulation offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio available and has superior water-repellency
- PrimaLoft® One fibers are highly compressible & soft – like goose down yet maintains insulating properties even when wet
- Hand warmer pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Classic diamond quilting pattern with reflective logos
- Corrosion-resistant YKK® zippers utilize nylon coil and slider”
The Jacket comes in Fury Orange, Khaki, and Dark Gunmetal. We have the Khaki in stock but could easily get any of the other colors in for you.
Come check out all the new gear to get ready for Steelhead Season!